1. New Equipment Some small businesses can write off the full cost of some assets in the year they buy them, rather than capitalizing them — deducting their cost over a number of years. (See Nolo’s article Current vs. Capital Expenses for information…
All Titles, Content, Publisher Names, Trademarks, Artwork, and Associated Imagery are Trademarks and/or Copyright Material of their Respective Owners. All Rights Reserved.
- Hemp Could Free Us From Oil, Prevent Deforestation, Cure Cancer and It’s Environmentally Friendly – So Why Is It Illegal?
- How An Old Mesa Pool Became A Garden And An International Nonprofit
- How a data center can save $90,000 a year
- Save Money – 5 Secrets To Negotiating Better Deals
- 5 Ways to Deal with Obsolete Technology
- World’s E-Waste to Grow 33% by 2017, Says Global Report
Latest posts by Anthony Commarata (see all)
- 10 Ways to Lower Your Monthly Bills and Save More - Tuesday, July 18, 2017
- Quick tips to lower your energy bills - Sunday, July 9, 2017
- Hemp Could Free Us From Oil, Prevent Deforestation, Cure Cancer and It’s Environmentally Friendly – So Why Is It Illegal? - Sunday, November 6, 2016
- 2015 Gold King Mine waste water spill (before & after) - Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Plant a rain garden to make better use of rain water - Sunday, May 24, 2015