You will need:
1 apple of any variety
1 cinnamon stick
16 oz of filtered tap water (no bottled water, our landfills & oceans can’t handle any more)
1 large mason jar
-Slice the apple into 12-14 equal pieces and place them in the mason jar.
-Add the cinnamon stick (1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon will work as well).
-Top with ice.
-Fill completely with cold water from your water cooler.
-Shake and place in the fridge for at least 15 minute.
Grab a straw and enjoy ice cold Apple Cinnamon water directly out of your mason jar!
Trying to ditch soda-pop, increase your metabolism and detox naturally.
You have come to the right place- you can do all of that with one simple beverage.
Apple Cinnamon water is easy to make, costs pennies and it is pretty darn tasty to boot!
All Titles, Content, Publisher Names, Trademarks, Artwork, and Associated Imagery are Trademarks and/or Copyright Material of their Respective Owners. All Rights Reserved.
Latest posts by Catherine Pane (see all)
- President Donald Trump’s Epic Fail on Paris - Tuesday, August 1, 2017
- Tips, Tricks & Treats On Eating A Nutritional Diet - Monday, October 26, 2015
- Tips For A Successful Lifestyle With Nutrition - Friday, October 31, 2014
- Transform Your Body With This Great Nutrition Information - Friday, October 31, 2014
- How to Make Apple Cinnamon Detox Water - Wednesday, August 13, 2014